Sunday, December 02, 2012

Bobble Head Babes -- It's Been A While

It has been a while since I've written about the bobble head babes and their continuing saga. November has been a hectic month. Wow eight days in Disney Land, Thanksgiving, and VBT through goddessfish for Highland Magic.


Now, A Marriage of Inconvenience has been released. Today was it's first day out. Rogue Phoenix Press is offering this book for $0.99 through December 7th. The VBT for A Marriage of Inconvenience begins on December 10th. Hope all of you will stop by during the tour and leave a comment.







My walking partner jus bought a used purple Lexus convertible. Her favorite color is purple. I haven't seen it yet but I'm sure it is gorgeous.

The Beavs won today. Woo hoo... They won 77 to 3. This is their highest score ever. They possessed the ball 12 times and scored 11. They probably would have scored the 12th time but the clock ran down.

Amazing...



My WIP is Highland Miracle. I finished chapter 3 a couple of days ago and the plan is to finish chapter 4 tomorrow. I also plan on running three miles then lifting weights at the Courthouse. Sometimes I wonder why I'm always so tired. Good Golly Miss Molly I'm not thirty. But then I do tend to date myself.



So here is a picture of the real bobble head babes after we finished the Newport half marathon.

No comments: